These training sessions aim to provide Architects with the skills to work with the Revit database as a design tool. Tools: Revit, ReCap, ReMake, Google Earth, Photoshop.
- Create Walls, Floors, Roofs, Ceilings, Doors, Windows, Rooms and Areas
- Annotate Views using Dimensions and Tags that associates live to building elements
- Produce beautiful drawings using Plans, Sections, Elevations and Sheets
- Learn how Revit Schedules can help analyze your designs
- Play with Shadows, Lighting and Sun Paths and learn how to create shadow diagrams using solar animations and Photoshop
- Import Point Cloud models from both professional scans and personal photogrammetry as modeling underlay and background geometry