Be the Architect at Bad Monkeys in Oslo
I want to hire an Architect who can code. I hope you are passionate about improving design processes and that you love the feeling of building design systems that work. You think the way we design and build buildings today totally sucks, and you have tried doing something about it by learning to program.
I hope you’re not completely satisfied with just starting to code; You also want others to learn. So you are teaching your colleagues Dynamo and Grasshopper and maybe even Python. I’m impressed by the itch you have, to always improve and wanting others to as well.
You are happy but never satisfied. You are lazy but passionate. You love to laugh but you get so mad when you see boring manual work being done by highly educated, skilled, and experienced architects.
If this sounds like you, I want you to call me.
Experience and education
I don’t get very excited about formal education, but in general, we are looking for someone with the following background:
- Minimum 3 years Bachelor in Architecture
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience from the building industry
- Excellent skills with Dynamo, Grasshopper and Revit
What you’ll do depends on what you’re passionate about, but most of our clients are hiring us for the following:
- Leading software development projects for with our team of developers
- Building parametric BIM-based design systems
- Teaching other Architects how to design with Revit, Dynamo, Grasshopper, Python & C#
People who have actively participated in any type of knowledge sharing are especially encouraged to apply.
Give me a call if you’re curious about working with us, or just send me an email with application and CV.
+47 918 67 069